Can be frozen if necessary
Use within 3 days of defrosting
Keep product stored in fridge
Defrost overnight in fridge
HOW TO COOK
COMBI OVEN BAKE:
- Heat from frozen
- Preheat oven to 210°C; 100% dry heat (For Combi Oven – apply 100% dry heat)
- Remove product from packaging
- Place portions on oven tray and heat for ±7mins
- Preheat oil to medium heat (±150°C)
- Oil should be deep enough to cover the portions completely
- Fry for 4 mins, or until meat is heated through and golden brown
- Drain excess oil with paper towel (Suitable for Heated Cabinets. 55ºc at 60 mins max recommendation.
Note: Cooking times are an indication and may vary according to appliances used.