Country Range Crumbed Strips
For the Dressing
- 1 Cup Amasi
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Chives (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
For the Salad
- Country Range Crumbed Chicken Strips, fried until golden & seasoned
- 2 heads Baby Gem Lettuce
- 1 medium sized Cucumber, ribboned
- 100g Sugar Snap Peas, sliced
- 50g Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh Parsley to garnish
- Place all of the dressing ingredients into a jar, close the jar & shake well to combine.
- Arrange the salad item on a platter.
- Top with crispy chicken, drizzle liberally with dressing & serve.
- Store leftover dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.